Business Cookery: Tried and tested recipes for business success by Hannah McNamara and Patrick White (HRM Global 2011)
Business Cookery tells the story of Jenny and Simon who set about transforming their respective businesses.
One evening Jenny is crying into her Facebook account when she learns no one is coming to her birthday dinner party. Distraught she phones her mum Barbara for advice. Barbara shows her where she went wrong and what to do about it. Jenny realises she can use the same principles to change the fortunes of her own small business. She shares her ‘dinner party’ business plan with her husband Simon who is Managing Director of a larger company.
What follows is a tale of the ups and downs of businesses – big and small, all with a cooking theme. Packed with practical tips and advice, the Business Cookery book is supported by an interactive website helping business people apply the same principles to their own companies.
Topics covered in Business Cookery:
• Setting your vision and mission
• Understanding your target market
• How to find out what your market wants
• Business planning and budgeting
• New product development
• Working with suppliers
• Systems and processes
• Leadership, people management and staff training
• Sales and marketing
• Customer service
• Follow-up and analysis
• Referrals and customer loyalty
If you run your own business, are in a management position or are simply curious about what goes on behind closed doors in the CEO’s office, this is for you.
Niche Marketing for Coaches is the handbook for anyone starting or building a life coaching, executive coaching or business coaching practice.
Based on years of first-hand, practical experience this book shows you how to transform yourself from being just another coach into someone who stands out to your clients as the natural and only choice.
As you read through the pages, you’ll discover how to:
- Identify your own, personal niche
- Use the marketing techniques which work best for coaches
- Anticipate your prospective clients’ wants and needs
- Work with coaching tools and models when planning your marketing strategy
- Set your coaching rates and put packages together
- Win business from individuals, sole traders, SMEs and large organisations
- Write press releases, brochures, websites, sales letters and much, much more
Try before you buy!
Click on the links below to download sample sections from Niche Marketing For Coaches
Ever felt that you might be missing something?
This informative ebook explains the most common mistakes that people make at work (and how to fix them).
Essential reading for anyone looking to get ahead at work.
To get your copy of this free ebook, please complete your details below and it will be emailed out to you straight away.